[από το αριστουργηματικό Leader of the Tormentors]
1. At last I am born / living the one, true, free life…
2. And yes, one day I / will close my eyes forever…but there is no end / and I will see you in far-off places
3. The future is ended by a long, long sleep…
4. I once thought that I / had numerous reasons to cry / and I did – but I don’t anymore…I once was a mess / of guilt because of the flesh / it’s remarkable what you can learn / once you are born, born, born.
5. And now I’m walking through Rome / and there is no room to move / but the heart feels free…the heart feels free…
6. I thank you / I thank you with all of my heart / I thank you / I thank you with all of my heart
7. I once used to chase / affection withdrawn / but now I just sit back and yawn… I once thought that time / accentuates despair / but now I don’t actually care / because I’m born, born, born.
8. I’m falling in love again /again /again / again
9. …But then I look at you / and know that somewhere / there’s a someone / who can soothe me
10. To me you are / a work of art
11. Historians note / I am finally born